When you’re ready to book entertainment for your next DJed event in the Charlottesville, Harrisonburg, Lexington, Staunton and Waynesboro, Virginia areas, or in the Augusta County, Virginia region, contact us. You can call us at 540-256-2297 or fill in our contact form. Here’s what will happen next.
- Once we have your contact information, we will set up an interview with you. We love questions because we want you to be 100% comfortable and feel we are a good match for your event, so please, don’t hesitate to ask us anything.
- We will also ask you clarifying questions to get a feel for your event style and musical taste.
- We will explain to you different options for packages and pricing and tell you more about our music and lighting equipment.
- If you feel we are the perfect fit for your event, we proceed by sending you a contract. You will lock in your event date by signing the contract and putting down your deposit.
- Now it’s time for the planning fun to begin. We will set you up with a personal online planning tool. Your timely feedback helps us create the perfect event, custom tailored to you.
- After that, about 2 to 3 weeks prior to your event, we will have a phone consultation to make sure we have fully captured your musical and entertainment vision for your event.
- Once we have the green light, we will put together all of the musical selections for your big day. Once we have finished this final consultation, your portion of the planning is complete (unless you think of a last minute change).
We try to be flexible with our timeline, because we know planning a wedding or event is no small feat, but we also want to be prepared in advance to make sure your guests have the best possible experience. If you need some wiggle room in the preparation, let us know! The sooner you book your date with us, the better. We need to have the bulk of the preparation done no later than 2 weeks out from your event, but we tend to book up quickly, especially during popular wedding months. To make sure we have your special day available, it’s better to book at least several months ahead.